My OTP´s -Sabertooth Special ChapterEditing (c) by me :)
Natsu & Lucy - | | [ ♥ ] | |
I want to cry! They look soooooooooo amazing together!
The first picture is from Mashimas Twitter. And the others from the new Chapter.
Maybe we will get some Nalu reunion T.T
"That's what you can do... With magic!"
Let the ships sail!
First, there's no concrete proof that Natsu is the E.N.D. or whatever. Second, really, people? Give Mashima a break. He knows what he's doing. Let him present you the plot! Geez, is it that much to ask? The only missing is that people go around saying, "The end is night! The E.N.D. is Gray!" Or it could be that they say, "Oh, noes, my eyes! The E.N.D. is Happy's arse!"
Well, I don’t think people are really looking it as a BAD thing. From what I’ve seen anyway, they seem to like the theory and the dozens of possibilities that come with it.
Fans are just theorizing as per usual. ヽ（´ー｀）┌
It’s actually a pretty sound theory to me though because aside from being with Igneel, we know nothing about Natsu’s past. According to Freed’s ruins, he’s over 80 years old, which doesn’t make sense looking at him. He vaguely remembered Wendy when he first met but couldn’t place it (meaning memory loss). He’s got some connection to Zeref that we don’t know the details about. There is certainly something going on with Natsu, and one of the things it could be is that he is indeed E.N.D..
I mean, chances are he’s NOT, but the way it was presented does make the theory at least somewhat plausible.
It could explain why Silver, who seems to be working AGAINST Tartarus from what I can tell, said “Natsu, of all people.” If Natsu is E.N.D., Tartarus’ guild master, and Silver is working to undermine the dark guild, then it would make sense for him to be bothered by Natsu’s presence, because E.N.D. could end up getting in the way of his plans.
On top of that, there is Natsu and Zeref’s conversation this chapter.
[spoilers under cut]
I came up with the craziest theory… but it’s very possible.
I have many proofs and I think that Natsu Dragneel is END. Don’t believe me? Then continue reading and decide for yourself.
1.So Natsu (for some unknown reason) is the only one who can defeat Zeref (he said it himself). Why? Simple! Zeref wants Natsu to kill him because he knows that he’s the only one who can do it because he’s his strongest creation.
2. Zeref (for some unknown reason) knew who Natsu was and acted as if they had some kind of a connection. They’re definitely related in some way.
3. Natsu couldn’t pass Freed’s runes and that means he’s over 80 years old.
4. Zeref tells Natsu to choose between life and death. He’s practically telling him that he’ll have to decide if he wants to live or if he’s going to kill himself for the others’ sake. Because we all know that when Natsu realizes that he’s END, he’ll want to die instead of hurting his friends.
5. Zeref said that Igneel wanted to kill END but couldn’t. I think that Igneel took Natsu with the intention of killing him but couldn’t do it not because he wasn’t strong enough but because he got too attached to him (Natsu was so little and innocent back then).
6. Zeref’s black magic didn’t kill Natsu. We all thought that his scarf protected him… but it’s possible that the magic didn’t kill him because he’s a demon.
7. We don’t know anything about Natsu’s biological parents… BECAUSE HE DOESN’T HAVE PARENTS! He was created by Zeref.
8. Jackal couldn’t believe that Natsu was a human.
+ I have three more proofs that are less serious but I decided to add them to prove my point.
1. END can stand for Evil Natsu Dragneel.
2. In Mashima’s original concept Natsu was a spirit with horns. So I think that Mashima originally planned on making Natsu something different from a human.
3. In Edolas Natsu called himself The Great Demon Lord Dragneel. Why would Mashima give him a nickname like that if he didn’t want to emphasize something?! Plus, the “lord” part is perfect because END is the strongest demon and he can easily be a lord to the other demons.
Let’s face it… Natsu is so going to be the hottest demon… And he’d totally be the best villain ever…
Zeref keeps talking about choices, and that Natsu specifically will have to make that choice. We should also assume that Igneel was forced to choose between killing END or letting him live. But END’s still alive. So that means that Igneel chose the second. But the question is why? Why would he let the most dangerous demon live? It has to be someone he cares about!
I am trying to say that Natsu is END, Zeref’s most powerful demon!
And Mashima said that “Fairy Tail will change in ways we didn’t expect”.
I’m almost sure that Natsu will get serious character development. But I have the feeling that something very tragic is going to happen to him.
What are your thoughts on my theory?
I think that Natsu is END. I dont know why, but END was someone who cant killed by Igneel.
And Zeref doesnt say “Natsu you can fight END”, he said “Let him live or kill him. You`ll be the one to choose”.. Maybe this means something like “After some time the evil side of you will awake and you are the only one who can stop this. So please kill yourself”
So what do you think about this theory? I know its a bit to absurd… but I like this idea :D
I cant wait for the Anime! All these Nalu Moments … OMG I love it!!!!!